January 1, 1995. Tsutomu
returns to San Francisco.
January 5. Tsutomu returns to Lake Tahoe to ski.
January 7. A third
voice mail message is left; it contains only unidentified music.
January 10. Tsutomu and Julia Menapace arrive at the
Sonoma Mission Inn for the third annual Computer Misuse and Anomaly Detection (CMAD) conference.
January 11. Tsutomu presents a technical
paper detailing the attack before a group of computer researchers at
January 13. Tsutomu returns to Lake Tahoe to ski.
- Tsutomu Shimomura
- Bace, Becky, NSA
- Burnham, Blaine, Information Security, NSA
- Cheswick, Bill, AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Farmer, Dan
- Gross, Andrew
- Longstaff, Tom, CERT
- Lottor, Mark
- Menapace, Julia
- Ranum, Marcus
- Settle, Jim, I-Net
- Sklar, Emily
- Stansell-Gamm, Martha (Marty), Department of Justice computer crime unit
- Air Force Information Warfare Center
- Colorado SuperNet
- Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Computer Misuse and Anomaly Detection (CMAD) Conference
- Loyola Univeristy in Chicago
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Ice ax
- RDI PowerLite
- Fairfax, California
- Jack-in-the-Box, Redwood City, California
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Francisco, California
- Sonoma, California
- Sonoma Mission Inn Spa and Resort
- Truckee, California
- Voice mail #3
- Bellovin, Steve, AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Bellovin's 1989 IP Spoofing paper
- Cliff House restaurant, San Francisco, California
- Clinton, Bill
- Digital Telephony Act
- Internet Worm episode
- Land's End, San Francisco, California
- Marin Headlands
- Philip Zimmermann
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- United States Department of Justice
- University of California, Davis
Copyright © 1995 Vicious
Fishes Web Design and Dan
All rights reserved.